How To Use A Cone Filling Machine | Pre-Roll Production Automation
In this 2 minute video, we will be showing you how to use a cone filling machine to make high quantities of pre-rolls in much less time than it would take using traditional methods.
1. Start by placing the stabilization mat on your work surface.
2. Place the vibration table on top of the stabilization mat.
3. Plug the vibration table cord into the included switched extension cord.
4. Plug the extension cord into a grounded 120 volt power receptacle.
5. Use the switch on the extension cord to turn the machine on and off.
6. Set the cartridge on top of the vibration table and set the included riser aside for now.
7. Fill the holes of the cartridge with your cones. Please verify the fitment and compatibility of your cones before you buy to ensure that you get the right size cartridge!
8. After the cones have been loaded, you can switch your machine on, and begin filling your cones with your preferred material. The vibration action of the machine will shake the material into the cones.
10. Use the included tamping tool to pack the material as you fill. Pack your material early in the process to get a firm, crisp section immediately above the crutch. You may also want to leave some empty space at the top of the cone so you can easily close the end.
11. When you're done filling your cones, turn the machine off.
13. Remove each cone from the cartridge and crimp and twist the end to finish.
Congratulations, you now know how to use a cone filling machine!
Video Duration: 00:02:10
Subscribe to Channel:
This video by Humboldt Filling Machines was liked: 64 times
If you like this video by Humboldt Filling Machines, please support their CHANNEL by clicking on the SOURCE link below and Subscribe.
If you no longer want us to premier your channel, and want us to remove your video and not feature your channel anymore, please contact us.
Video Post Disclaimer:
The information contained in the video represents the views and opinions of the original creators of such Video Content or post, and does not necessarily represent the views or opinions of Sezmak Process. The was made available for informational and educational purposes only. Sezmak Process does not make any representation or warranties with respect to the accuracy, applicability, fitness, or completeness of the Video or Post Content. Sezmak Process does not warrant the performance, effectiveness or applicability of any sites listed or linked to in any Video Content or Post.
If you find any of your copyrighted material in this post or video, please contact us, so we can resolve the issue.
© All rights reserved by respective owners.