Eggless Mayonnaise Recipe | Veg Mayonnaise | Eggless Mayonnaise 2-ways | Cookd
For more tasty food videos subscribe to our channel @
Eggless Mayonnaise is a popular #MayonnaiseRecipe. This #EgglessMayonnaise is made with milk, sunflower oil and lemon juice. You can now make this #MilkMayonnaise with Cookd's simple recipe. Do try this recipe and share your feedback with us.
Eggless Mayonnaise Recipe:
Milk (cold) – ½ Cup
Lemon Juice – 1 tbsp
Sunflower Oil – 1 Cup
Salt – ½ tsp
1. Place the Oil in the freezer for at least 1 hour. It is important that the oil should be very cold for this recipe.
Method 1 – Using Mixer Grinder/Food Processor:
1. Add cold Milk, Lemon Juice and cold Oil in a mixer grinder jar.
2. Pulse/blitz it several times for 10 seconds. The Mayonnaise should have formed by now, with a thick consistency.
3. Season the Mayonnaise with Salt. Blend for a few seconds to ensure seasoning is incorporated.
4. Transfer the Mayonnaise to an airtight container and then store it in a refrigerator and consume within 7 days.
Method 2 – Immersion Blender :
1. In a tall container (immersion blender should go till the bottom), take milk, Lemon Juice, Salt and Oil.
2. Insert the immersion blender to the bottom of the container.
3. Turn the blender on high speed and do not change the position for 10 seconds.
4. Move the blender up slowly to incorporate all the oil.
5. The blender can be moved up and down slowly until all the oil is incorporated.
6. Transfer the Mayonnaise to an airtight container and then store it in a refrigerator and consume within 7 days.
Download the Cookd app for free at With our easy to use Meal Planner, no more last minute confusions! Plan ahead what you want to cook easily.
Like our Facebook Page –
Follow us on Instagram –
Follow us on Twitter –
Video Duration: 00:01:54
Subscribe to Channel:
This video by Cookd was liked: 599 times
If you like this video by Cookd, please support their CHANNEL by clicking on the SOURCE link below and Subscribe.
Video Post Disclaimer:
The information contained in the video represents the views and opinions of the original creators of such Video Content or post, and does not necessarily represent the views or opinions of Sezmak Process. The was made available for informational and educational purposes only. Sezmak Process does not make any representation or warranties with respect to the accuracy, applicability, fitness, or completeness of the Video or Post Content. Sezmak Process does not warrant the performance, effectiveness or applicability of any sites listed or linked to in any Video Content or Post.
If you find any of your copyrighted material in this post or video, please contact us, so we can resolve the issue.
© All rights reserved by respective owners.